The following requirements are implemented to ensure the best possible home for our critters. Every dog we have is different and bring to us a different history. We want only the best for them.
- Complete an online application
- Vet records on your current or past pet(s) if applicable.
- Securely fenced yard at least 48″
- Home visit
Should you have an interest in adopting any of our dogs, the following adoption process will help us place the best fit for you.
- Submit an adoption application.
- A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours.
- Meet our critters during our adoption hours on Saturday and Sunday from 10am – 2pm at the shelter and choose the one that best suits your family.
- Send a copy of your current or past pet’s veterinary records if applicable.
- Arrange a home visit with our volunteers.